Freitag, 11. Januar 2008

summer, sausages & movie titles.

issue #16


Again: crawled through my photo-related drawers at home and found another unlabelled Ilford FP4, shot but never developed.. so after a nice evening at Tob's place i found myself in the darkroom hung-over as hell developing many new and this old roll. And well, suddenly the summer was back, right there on Ilford film.


BBQ in Heidelberg, right by the bank of the Neckar.

Many people having the same idea of fresh air & grilled beef etc.

Kiss me, I'm the cook.

Sausage-detail... you can buy the cheapest sausages but NEVER try to save money at the wrong spots, always buy CLASS A sauce.

Tob & Mamiya = HEART
calm moment.

mjam,mjam.

eyes wide shut. waait a second.. Damn you, Stanley Kubrick! That doesn't even make sense! How can something that is shut... *sighs*

More Sausages!!!



Well, enough of last summer... January isn't that bad at all, Sun's shining, decent 7°C bla.
I rest my case with the picture below which i just would like to share.


take care,
f.


Keine Kommentare: